I suggest you ...

Support Android.

Support Android devices. Android already has many geofence protocols, so I would think it could be done for minimal cost.

481 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Derek HolmesDerek Holmes shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AllanAllan commented  · 

Another vote for an Android version please! Any idea of timescale for this?

• BradBrad commented  · 

This is crazy you do not support the worlds largest OS!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just found this and was ready to purchase when I realized I couldn't use it. We run an Android household.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates to the Android app for this?

• SimonSimon commented  · 

so @Skylark Support (Admin, Skylark) can we have an update as to when you are going to support Android?

• RichardRichard commented  · 

When is the Android version going to be released?
        A rough idea would be good.

• Anonymous commented  · 

really would like to have skylark for android.
        Seems the auto away function Nest implements is buggy (to say the least).
        And that skylark is the anwser. But alas nog Android support.
        Please bring out an Android version. If it works just as good as the iOS version i would be happy to pay for it

• RichardRichard commented  · 

Is an Android app being worked on, if so when are we likely to see it released?
        Global Android market share is now 87%, ios has 11% also android is eating into the ios share to the tune of around 2% every year. I live in the UK and the figures are similar at 79% to 18% but android increased it's share by 7% last year.
        Like many others here my household contains android and ios devices and can't/won't buy unless you support both.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would be happy to pay for an Android version!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was going to buy this app but our family has iOS and Android devices so it would be a waste of money to buy this app until android is supported.

• JasonJason commented  · 

Just downloaded IOS app, but this is a major fail if not on Android. Half my household uses android the other half IOS. Guess we will have to wait to purchase.

• AA commented  · 

Any news on an android app?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Android support, I'd buy in if and only then.

• IIeBoyIIeBoy commented  · 

You guys are crazy not supporting Android. You could make tens of thousands of dollars... and no, because you can't find an Android developer? WTH?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still awaiting Android support please

• Anonymous commented  · 

doesn't look like they care

• ShaneShane commented  · 

Any update on Android support? I am in the same boat as others as I have and Iphone and wife has Android. Does no good for me to use Skylark and have the Nest turn to Away mode when I leave and she is still there :/

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please support android it would be appreciated! Just bought a gen 3 nest and have a nexus 5x

• Scott RScott R commented  · 

Work pays for an iPhone, which I've used for years, but I just bought an s6 and I love it. Much more versatility, many more options and tools. Everyone I know owns an android phone now. I would think it would only be in Skylark's best interest to support android.

• Stewart PepperStewart Pepper commented  · 

Any more news on the resources to get the Android version up and running??

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base