I suggest you ...

Just since the most recent update skylark has stopped changing my nest mode. It triggers, but no reaction.

Bug fix?

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Neal commented  · 

Any update on this?? Sometimes it'll change the Nest into Eco and sometimes it won't. It's really hit or miss right now please fix!! Frustrating to have to go into the Nest app to make sure that skylark did what it's supposed to. No one should have to be spending their time making sure that an app they paid for actually functions the way it is advertised to do so.

• Randy commented  · 

Having issues here too. Fix it!!

• Jak112460 commented  · 

Updated today and still thinks I left hours ago and then when I came home it doesn't acknowledge. This was my favorite app and now it totally sucks!!! I'm really pissed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mine started working today. Was there a fix?

• AdminSkylark Support (Admin, Skylark) commented  · 

Hi, thanks for posting! We're actively working to fix this issue, and will provide an update as soon as we've determined the cause, and a solution.

Although this is the features suggestion forum, and I'd typically I'd ask you to send us a note directly about any issues, I'm going to leave this up until we've pushed out a fix - thanks! ~Jason

Feedback and Knowledge Base